Providing assistance and support to passengers whose travel plans have been disrupted by providing excellent service and finding solutions to meet their needs.
Facilitating the service requirements of our airline and tour operator partners, including but not limited to:
• Actioning Ticket changes
• Excess Collections
• Disruption Assistance
• Representation at check-in and VIP services as required
• Pre and post flight administration duties
Pro-actively work with the company to explore and maximise commercial opportunities.
• Previous Experience in a customer service role (preferred but not essential)
• A desire for delivering excellent customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Attention to detail
• Basic geographical knowledge
• Previous experience in a travel industry role would be an advantage
• Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
Part Time Vacancy
14hrs per week with opportunity to work overtime.
Shift Pattern; 3 on 3 off
Hours: 04:00 - 08:00
Rate of pay: £9.25 per hour
Holiday, Car Park and Uniform included.
Closing Date: 11 October 2019.