• Managing tickets through their full-service lifecycle using the Bland Group Helpdesk system
• Ensure tickets are updated and customers are kept fully informed of progress
• Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding problems with computers, associated hardware and software in a timely manner
• Maintain helpdesk notes, operational logs, change control logs, and documentation surrounding daily activities.
Network, Systems and Application Support
• Install, configure, maintain and upgrade computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals.
• Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolve or escalate problems related to computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals
• Ensure that the computer systems are provided with appropriate network connectivity throughout the organisations LAN and wireless LAN networks.
• Responding to system alerts in line with Service Levels
• Proactively tracing alerts with a view to prevent customer impacting issues occurring
Inventory and Supplier Management
• Managing and updating hardware and software asset registers
• Maintain accurate records of equipment procurement and stock management.
• Interact with approved hardware, software and services vendors.