The Housekeeping Supervisor’s role is to assist and support the Executive Housekeeper in the running of the housekeeping department. With the guidance and direction of the Executive Housekeeper, the aim is to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of the hotel, including all guest rooms, public areas, food & beverage outlets, banquet facilities, back of the house and swimming pool grounds and other guest facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising housekeeping operations such as cleaning and upkeep of the product whilst ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Inspecting daily the cleaning of guest rooms, public areas and takes corrective measures in order to meet Standards in terms of cleanliness and general upkeep of the product.
- Coordinating housekeeping duties with other hotel departments to ensure that all guestrooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supervising productivity and cost control.
- Using the PMS to enable an effective day to day housekeeping operation.
- Carrying out monthly stock takes.
- Keeping the Lost and Found items available and up to date.
- Supervising linen inventory and guest supplies and raises any requirements to the Executive Housekeeper for ordering of supplies as necessary to meet quality standards and hotel business needs.
- Accomplishing a set of administrative duties as directed by the Executive Housekeeper which include attending meetings, updating rosters, stock control sheets, coordinating laundry and dry cleaning services, raising requirements for ordering cleaning and guest supplies and any other job specific functions in line with operational requirements.
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks and instructions requested by the Executive Housekeeper or management.