As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of a small and dynamic team focusing exclusively on the design, development, and testing of our in-house software systems. A software quality assurance (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and product teams. Software QA engineers are expected to have a background or experience in IT, software/systems development life cycle in business, and product and project management skills.
- Review and analyse requirements, specifications, and technical documents of product features
- Prepare and deliver reports and recommendations/improvements that address existing or future potential issues between projects
- Provide strategic quality test plans to keep consistency between different testing scenarios
- Document test cases, create test plans, and record test progress and results
- Code automated tests and perform manual and automated testing
- Perform all requirement system testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing to eventual fixes
- Interact with developers, business analysts, system administrators and project managers
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills through self-learning, research into new tools, technologies, and testing processes.